Click the Race Registration link above to register for the April club race.
Online registration is open until Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
Join us on Saturday, April 1, at Winfrey Point to celebrate Tal Morrison (founder of the Dallas Running Club, the DRC Half Marathon, and the Dallas Marathon) and see how the club gives back to our community. The Tal Morrison Scholarship Fund will present scholarships to six high school seniors at the race.
Registration Options and Cost:
- There are two registration options: 15K and 5K
- Both race distances are at no cost to Dallas Running Club Members. Members will login on the registration page to receive the discount.
- There is a $15 entry fee for non-members.
- We offer a Kids’ Race for our smallest future marathoners outside of the Winfrey House. Bring your kiddos and sign them up on race day!
Race Day Schedule:
- 6:30 a.m. Onsite Registration, Bib Pickup, New Member Corner and DRC merchandise sales open inside the house at Winfrey Point
- 7:30 a.m. Onsite Registration CLOSES
- 8:00 a.m. Race START
- 8:45 a.m. Kids’ 1K (free to all kids–register on-site the day of the race)
- 9:00 a.m. 5K Awards
- 10:00 a.m. 15K Awards
*Awards will be given in male and female categories for 1st-3rd place Overall, Athena, Clydesdale, and Masters runners, as well as the top three finishers in the following age groups: 0-14,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+. Please note, those who register as an Athena (women > 155 lbs.) or Clydesdale (men > 195 lbs.) will not be eligible for age group awards. You must check the box for Athena/Clydesdale during registration. You cannot be added to this category later.
Still have questions?
- Race day questions or logistics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership questions or login issues: email@example.com
- Volunteer opportunties: firstname.lastname@example.org