Austin Cross Country Cup Kicks off on Saturday
First round of the Austin Cross Country Cup Series (5K) starts on Saturday, November 8th in Georgetown, Texas!
Discounts if you register for all three events. An “Austin Cross Country Run Cup Series Pass” will automatically enter the purchaser into ALL three (3) Austin Cross Country Run Events. The good news is that you do not need to register for all individual events! Cup events and SAVE $15. Available for a limited time! Learn more about the Austin Cross Country Run Cup Series Pass at https://www.runreg.com/austin-cross-country-cup
The Schedule and Independent registration links:
- Awards: Top 5 male and top 5 female runner will receive prizes courtesy of Zilker Relays and the Genesis Agency. Prizes consist of:
- 2xu product.
- Nalgene Water Bottle Tom Tom GPS System.
- NUUN Hydration.
- Zilker Relay Solo reusable cups.
- 5k Cross Country Run: All Austin Cross Country Cup Series races will be associated with the Austin Cyclocross Cup Series and will host a 5K Cross Country run on its scheduled Saturday race weekend. This will allow racers of all kinds to join the festivities.
- All Austin Austin Cross Country Cup Series Pass holders will receive 20% off any running shoes* (*excludes Brooks running shoes) at Jack & Adams. All you need to do is bring this Austin Cyclocross Cross Country Cup Series Pass confirmation note and you’ll be able to get a new running shoes at a great deal!
- End of Austin Cross Country Cup Series Celebration, “PARTY”: End of season celebration during the 2015 USA Cyclocross National Championship. This event or “PARTY” will take place at Jack & Adams Bicycles on 300 South Lamar #L, Austin, TX 78704, a few blocks away from Zilker Park, home of the 2015 National Cyclocross Championship on Thursday, January 15, 2015. We will have food, adult beverages and a special surprise with visiting professional cyclocross racers. You won’t want to miss this event. More details will be posted on our website at www.atxcxcup.com.